Home Health Care Services
For those who require temporary or continuing care following a stay in a hospital or skilled nursing facility, or to address an ongoing health condition or issue, Alpha Bridge Home Health is a wonderful option. Working directly with your personal physician or the Alpha Bridge Clinicians team, our registered nurses provide a range of essential services in your own home or a senior living residence.
Likewise, when a period of rehabilitation is needed to complete recovery and restore optimum health, Alpha Bridge Home Health will provide the coordination of physical, occupational, speech and other specialized therapy services through our partnership with Opis’ world-class SigmaLink Rehab team.
What’s more, if you or a loved one require a helping hand with activities of daily living, including personal care, household maintenance, homemaker and companion services, Alpha Bridge Home Health can fill those needs as well.
The unquestioned choice of care
Why is Alpha Bridge Home Health the preferred choice? First and foremost, just being at home, in familiar surroundings is a huge source of comfort and relief for the majority of individuals and families. Particularly if you or a family member are elderly, frail or lack regular transportation, the ability to receive basic care without needing to wait for a doctor appointment or visit a medical office can be particularly important. In some instances it could even spell the difference between maintaining relative independence and the need for long-term residential care.
Moreover, Alpha Bridge Home Health —
• Meets all appropriate CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Program) standards of quality and performance excellence
• Offers unmatched convenience
• Is highly responsive
• Promotes greater continuity of care
• Facilitates open, honest communication between you and your providers
• Helps avoid unnecessary hospitalization, transition to higher levels of care and/or emergency room use
• Reduces the physical, emotional and financial burden on at-home caregivers
• Is extremely cost-effective; covered by most medical insurance and managed care plans
• Facilitates efficient coordination of care with SigmaLink Rehab and other Alpha Bridge support programs